Friday 20 September 2013

Respect

                                         

                                          "No body can teach you better than life..."

It sometimes happens that we are not able to understand importance of small things or sometimes of  people  in life... like How much they mean to us.........
May be we are so used to them...that we ignore their  importance......

 And that's how I learnt the famous economics law "The more you have of a thing the less you want to have more of it"

Let me give an example..[I wish I had paid attention to the  practical application of this law :(  ]

Many crave for fast food or prefer eating out than eating home cooked food..But most of us who are living away from family miss home cooked  especially the one prepared by our mothers ......

Ohh I just miss those days ...and home cooked food made by my mom...
I'm sure many ,  who are staying away would be feeling the same .....

# respect to all moms
Who take pains and are silly attitude but still never give up on us ...And make sure that we do have our meals :):)


1 comment:

  1. Hey!! something which I feel almost everytime I have a meal these days.....nice way to portray the best of lessons taught by life.

    #Nature is best thing to admire and has always been my teacher....!!

    ReplyDelete